[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Butterfly forum thread

Color DepthRNS:: logo
J?rg Schuberth wrote: March 9th, 2007
Color Depth has no effect on most Applications on a Palm T|X.. What i am doing wrong?

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 9th, 2007
Many modern applications force higher bit depths so as to display nice and colorful graphics. That's what a few PIM applications do on the T|X.

J?rg Schuberth wrote: March 9th, 2007
can i force this too with software like future versions of butterfly? :D i mean its my palm and i want do decide what color depth i want to use.. i looked at the palm os-simulator and there i could downgrade color depth..

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: March 9th, 2007
I could add such feature of forcing a given bit depth, but this could cause some applications to crash if they depend on a given depth only.

J?rg Schuberth wrote: March 9th, 2007
thank you very much! :))

justin wrote: October 23rd, 2007
I have a vison promblem that can not be fixed and i was wondering if i could make the background blck and the foreground yellow on all of my applications and how i would do this as well. I have a palm tx and was wondering if this product would help or not

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: October 27th, 2007
Yes, Butterfly is the right tool to do it. All you have to do is set the colors that you need in the main Butterfly's screen.

justin wrote: January 13th, 2009
i bought the full version from the website tonight and i can't get it to my palm pilot and i was also wondering if i could get step by step instructions on how to do this and i was also wondering if i could get step by step instructions on how to change my background to black on the entire palm and white for the foreground color of my palm.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 13th, 2009
You may use the "Theme"=>"Invert" menu command in Butterfly to switch blacks to whites and whites to blacks.
I replied to you by e-mail regarding the issues with your order.

justin wrote: January 13th, 2009
dear management
i didn't receive any e-mail in regards to my updating from the trial version to the full version. i was also wondering why on some of my applications on the invert function that when i click on them that they go back to the white brackground whith black lettering

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 14th, 2009
I just resent that message.
Butterfly might not work for few applications that use their own color themes, and thus override the system theme set by Butterfly. This might explain why some of your applications tend to restore black letters on white background.

justin wrote: January 14th, 2009
dear management
i was just wondering if i could get my money back from the purchase of the full version. i have found a better way to do what i need to have the program. plus the only reason i bought it was because i though it would go black background and white letter and the program i need to work for business doesn't work with your program

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 14th, 2009
I am sorry, but your reasoning is not sufficient to offer you a return. That is because you could have discovered that it is not the right product for you just by installing the free trial version. You are asked do so (to try the trial version in advance) on our "buy" pages.

However, in such cases I tend to offer a swap to another our product offered at the same price. Please contact me by e-mail and we will arrange the swap. I'll try to be as flexible as possible with your choice of the replacement product.

justin wrote: January 14th, 2009
dear management
i never got the full version on my palm so why don't i get a refund. i don't want another product from you cause i found something else that works better and it is already on my palm pilot. i was wondering if i should fill out a dispute form from pay pal since you don't want to work with me. i never got any e-mails about how to complete the upgrade as well like i was promised.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: January 14th, 2009
So you claim that "money back" is the only form of our co-operation now? When or where did I show I don't want to work with you? I already explained why you couldn't get the refund - because you didn't meet the basic requirement of trying the trial version before buying the full one. Please contact your ISP (hotmail) to learn why e-mails aren't passed to you from us nor from PayPal - there have been at least 2 metods of processing your real-time fulfillment after the purchase (via PayPal, and via our Free Updates Area). But OK, the logs on our server related to your PayPal order confirm the words from your last message, so I've just issued the refund.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy