[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]

RNS:: Hi-Launcher forum thread

Softreset ProblemRNS:: logo
phon3Xx wrote: December 13th, 2009
Hi,

(sry my englisch is bad)

I love this app, but when i restart my Touch HD and i click on the "START" Button than Hi-Luncher go on. but i can not close! always when i click the "START" button Hi-Launcher go on and on and .....

Please help
mfg phon3Xx

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: December 13th, 2009
Please refer to the 'Hints' section on this page:
http://www.hilauncher.com/manual/chapter_trigger_startbutton.html

In English:
wow, thanks for the quick response, but I will not quit the program "Hi-luncher. I will choose to minimize it without a program or a feature. and it dosn´t works after a softreset. I hope you understand what I mean:)

In German:
wow, danke für die schnelle antwort, aber ich will das programm "Hi-Luncher nicht beenden. Ich will es minimieren ohne ein programm oder eine funktion auszuwählen. und das funktioniert nach einem Softreset nicht mehr. hoffe man versteht mich was ich meine :)

mfg

I'm afraid I don't understand you completely. This is not a problem though, because I'll try to help you until the software starts to work for you.

As I understand, the problem is that you cannot close Hi-Launcher's Menu (and I mean the Menu, not the configuration screens of the program). Try changing the following setting: Display Options > Triggers > Double trigger press to Hide Menu.

yes this is activate, but don´t work. this is what i mean,thanks

Hmm... When you press the Start button for the second time - does the Menu disappear for a short while and then appear again? Or maybe it doesn't even vanish?

Also, try other settings of Display Options > Triggers > Double trigger press. Do they work as expected?

when i press START for second time, the Menu hide and start again. and i have test all other Options but all the works.

OK. Open the Menu by tapping on the Start button. Then do not tap the Start button, but tap anywhere outside the Menu (anywhere in the window of the application that is visible behind the Menu). Does this close the Menu or cause the same problem?

Yes, it close the menu.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: December 15th, 2009
I see. Do you use any other software that might modify the taskbar? (the area at the top of the screen) Disable it and try again.

Also, try the following:
  1. Disable and exit Hi-Launcher.
  2. Apply this patch on your mobile device:
    http://www.hilauncher.com/hi-launcher_alt-start-button-trigger_1.reg
    or manually add the following registry value:
    key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RNS\Hi-Launcher
    value name: Alt Start Button Trigger
    value type: dword
    value: 1
  3. Activate Hi-Launcher and see if it works correctly.
Make sure you're using Hi-Launcher 1.0.1 for that.

phon3Xx wrote: December 15th, 2009
thanks it works!

phon3Xx wrote: December 15th, 2009
next problem:

when i click on "Programs" or "Settings", than the Original "START MENU" start.

Radoslaw Nowak (RNS::) wrote: December 15th, 2009
Ah, yes. I am aware of this problem when the "Alt Start Button Trigger" patch is applied. I just sent you an e-mail with beta 1.1 version which works well in this aspect.

phon3Xx wrote: December 16th, 2009
ok thanks!

phon3Xx wrote: February 10th, 2010
Hi,

same problem in Version 1.1 on Touch HD Original German ROM, and the Original Windows Startmenu starts when i click on "Programms" or " Settings".

phon3Xx wrote: February 10th, 2010
For the Original Windows Start Menu Problem have i found a fix (?). I deaktivate the "HTC Large Button" and it works.
Forum navigationRNS:: logo
All threadsClick here to go back to the list of threads.
Add new message to this threadRNS:: logo
Posting to this forum has been permanently disabled.
[home]   [news]   [Palm OS]   [Treo]   [Windows Mobile]   [support]   [updates]   [forums]
Palm, Treo, and Centro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
Copyright © 2024 RNS::

RNS:: website navigation:
RNS:: home page RNS:: news RNS:: Palm OS software RNS:: Windows Mobile software RNS:: support RNS:: update policy